What does Cal Poly Safer Offer?
- Professional staff, state-certified rape crisis counselors, and active volunteers with the SARP Center
- Monday – Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. crisis counseling by appointment (email: email@example.com)
- First-stop resource center for all Cal Poly students, faculty, and staff offering referrals and resources for survivors and their loved ones
- Confidential and anonymous reporting of a sexual assault
- Accompaniments to on-campus entities including Office for Student Rights and Responsibilities and University Police Department.
- Advocacy services for on campus survivors
- Educational presentations to the Cal Poly community
- Events and workshops focusing on sexual assault prevention
- Educate the Cal Poly community about all aspects of sexual assault awareness and risk-reduction, as well as relationship violence
- Provide sexual assault informational resources, support, and advocacy for anyone whose life has been affected by sexual assault
- Provide campus-wide events including Run to Remember and Take Back the Night